Jackoboard Plano Tile Backer Board 1200x600x6mm
Construction board for interior architecture
Jackoboard backing boards for tiles are manufactured to the highest German standards. Jackon Insulation ensure this with their 150-9001 + 150-14001 Certification.
The board is a XPS Core coated with a reiforced cement based martar ensuring the easiest of fitting and tiling. Ideal for bathrooms, wetroom and underfloor heating application with its waterproof coating and high thermal insulation properties.
For bathroom applications the adhesion levels are 100kgs per SQm – considerably higher than other tile backer board manufacturers.
- E. g. for wall, pipe and bath tub panelling, sink units, shelves etc.
- Extruded polystyrene foam with special coating on both sides
- Can be covered directly with tiles, plaster or render
- Thicknesses from 4 up to 80 mm
- Dimensions: 1300 x 600 mm, 2600 x 600 mm and 2600 x 900 mm
- Easy to work with
- Can be covered immediately with tiles, plaster or render
- Water repellent
- Low weight approx. 3-6 kg/sqm
- λD=0,035 W/(m∙K)
- High compressive strength > 300 kPa
- For rooms exposed to high levels of moisture (Wear class A1 and A2)